“Mentors can make you or break you. My friend, Donna Johnson, has chosen the mentor of all mentors. To make your life phenomenally lucrative, fun, and meaningful read this book and make her mentor yours—too.” —Mark Victor Hansen, Co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series
- My Mentor Walks on Water
Foreword by Rita Davenport
Read by Donna Johnson
Release Date: 10/10/23
Formats: Retail CD Audiobook, MP3 CD, Digital Audiobook, Trade Paperback, Hardcover
Everyone needs a mentor. We buy books, programs, take classes, and attend seminars searching for answers to life’s toughest questions. But what if the answers are found in the One that created you? Not the institutional religion that we are accustomed to, but a radical direct connection to Jesus?
In My Mentor Walks on Water, Donna helps you discover how to connect who you are with how God sees you, dig deeper in Scripture, how to seek out mentorship, and why it matters. Readers will learn about:
• Reconciling our self-identity
• Transforming our future lives by writing a new story for the past
• Deepening our understanding and knowledge of who Jesus is and His love for us
• Exploring the ways we can be mentored by Scripture, the Spirit, and other people
• Seeking out discipleship in every area of your life
• What it means to walk on water and leave a legacy
Through the pages of My Mentor Walks on Water, you’ll not only find answers to lifelong questions but encounter Jesus in a way that creates a renewed purpose and vision. When you step out and leave the comfort of being a boat sitter behind, you’ll cause a ripple effect that impacts the world around you.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t stay in the boat. It’s time to lock eyes with Jesus and be a water walker.